Life, and civilization that spawns from it, is such a precious and fascinating result of a cosmos that is left guided by the basic laws of physics. Those laws are universal across the whole of existence.
If you are interested in the big picture of humanity's place in the cosmos, as well as the potential for civilization elsewhere, I encourage you to read this book on how it all comes together.
"I always wanted to know what the limits might be on life around these other stars, and now I'm beginning to understand with this book."- Eric Peterson
About the Author
An avid reader of scientific journals and articles covering a range of life, civilization, and astronomy topics. Mathew also a community manager in the game industry, speaking at regular industry events.
Receive the Latest Updates
Listen in to the weekly podcast! Each week during the book's preview period, we will explore the introduction and first chapter to the book.
At the end of the period, not only will you get the complete first part of the book free, but it will go on Amazon.com for complete reading!
- Stop Saying 'Earth-like' For Discovered Exoplanets
- A Review of The Universe Today Ultimate Guide to Viewing the Cosmos
- Introducing Habitable Exoplanets: Red Dwarf Systems Like TRAPPIST-1
- The Fermi Paradox - "Where Is Everybody?"
- On the Shoulders of Giants - Quotes from Great Thinkers
- A Tribute to Our Earth on This Earth Day